FREE eBook: AVOIDING EXTINCTION
Small Business Guide To Winning Online
Everything you think about your website (if you have one) and your online presence is probably twisted by a lack of perspective or a false mindset. Small and local business owners often misunderstand what their website actually is.
In this small 12 chapter book you will learn what it takes to dominate your local market online and turn your web presence into a valued business asset. Much of the book is anecdotal with a list at the end of each chapter with steps you can take to insure your success.
What You Will Learn in "Avoiding Extinction"
» Why you need to view your website as an employee
» Why building trust and loyalty matter
» How to build your email list
» and a lot more!
Share this post:
Recent Blog / Articles
- LATHER. RINSE. REPEAT.
- Are You A Commodity?
- Find Your Voice
- Group Love
- Make Friends With Benefits
- FREE eBook: AVOIDING EXTINCTION
- Impress Design Receives 2013 Best of Parker Award
- There Are Known Knowns, You Know
- Show Member Chunk - MODX
- Three Ways To Make Google Work For You
- Adapt and Succeed
- 2012 Best of Parker Award
- Tortoise Or Hare
- Steve Jobs
- Creating Erin Says Blog
- Take Your Place - Google Places
- Impress Design Listed As A "Best Design Blog"
- Death To Stock Photography Business Teams
- How Sociable Are You?
- Be The Expert
- Series: How To Dominate Your Local or Niche Market
- Profile On Moleskinerie
- Learning From Charlotte's Web
- Web Design Process - What I Do
- The Golden Ratio and Design
- Colonel Mustard With A Candlestick
- It's Cheap, Easy & And You Da Man!
- Extinction Happens!
- Over the Rainbow: Email List Gold
- First Impressions Matter
- Why Build Your Site to Web Standards
- My Interview at Thumbtack
- The Importance of Creating A Brand
- Performance That Pays: SEO and Content Managed Sites
Learn what it takes to succeed and thrive as a small business online.
Email Marketing Manifesto
Change how you market to your customers with email.
Join the Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with new articles and marketing ideas