2012 Best of Parker Award
Impress Design Receives 2012 Best of Parker Award
Parker Award Program Honors the Achievement
LOS ANGELES, CA, July 11, 2012 -- Impress Design has been selected for the 2012 Best of Parker Award in the Web Site Design & Development category by the Parker Award Program.
Each year, the Parker Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Parker area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2012 Parker Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Parker Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Parker Award Program
The Parker Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Parker area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Parker Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Parker Award Program
Parker Award Program
Share this post:
Recent Blog / Articles
- Eight Seconds
- LATHER. RINSE. REPEAT.
- Are You A Commodity?
- Find Your Voice
- Group Love
- Make Friends With Benefits
- FREE eBook: AVOIDING EXTINCTION
- There Are Known Knowns, You Know
- Show Member Chunk - MODX
- Three Ways To Make Google Work For You
- Adapt and Succeed
- 2012 Best of Parker Award
- Tortoise Or Hare
- Steve Jobs
- Creating Erin Says Blog
- Take Your Place - Google Places
- Impress Design Listed As A "Best Design Blog"
- Death To Stock Photography Business Teams
- How Sociable Are You?
- Be The Expert
- Series: How To Dominate Your Local or Niche Market
- Profile On Moleskinerie
- Learning From Charlotte's Web
- Web Design Process - What I Do
- The Golden Ratio and Design
- Colonel Mustard With A Candlestick
- It's Cheap, Easy & And You Da Man!
- Extinction Happens!
- Over the Rainbow: Email List Gold
- First Impressions Matter
- Why Build Your Site to Web Standards
- My Interview at Thumbtack
- The Importance of Creating A Brand
- Performance That Pays: SEO and Content Managed Sites
Learn what it takes to succeed and thrive as a small business online.
Email Marketing Manifesto
Change how you market to your customers with email.
Join the Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with new articles and marketing ideas